Join us for a holistic learning experience – Admissions open for academic session 2023-2024!
We are pleased to announce that we offer admissions to all classes from Class I to class XI for the academic session 2023-2024. We have designed our admission process to ensure that we select students who will contribute positively to our school community and benefit from our unique teaching methodologies.
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to school as of June 30th of the current year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table below. The stipulated age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the school.
|Class I||5 years and 6 months|
|Class II||6 years and 6 months|
|Class III||7 years and 6 months|
|Class IV||8 years and 6 months|
|Class V||9 years and 6 months|
|Class VI||10 years and 6 months|
|Class VII||11 years and 6 months|
|Class VIII||12 years and 6 months|
|Class XI||13 years and 6 months|
|Class XI||15 years and 6 months|
We expect our students to abide by certain rules and regulations to ensure a safe and healthy learning environment for all. Some of our general rules are as follows:
- Students must wear the school uniform as prescribed by the school authorities.
- Bringing mobile phones, electronic gadgets, and any kind of weapons are strictly prohibited on the school premises.
- Attendance is compulsory for all students, and no student will be allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without written permission from the principal.
- The school reserves the right to expel any student for serious disciplinary misconduct.
- No students will be allowed to appear for the board examination without the requisite attendance and satisfactory academic performance.
We follow a transparent admission procedure to ensure that deserving students get an equal opportunity to study at Shiva Public Sr. Sec. School. The steps for admission are as follows:
Online registration forms are available on our website. To apply for school admission, parents can fill out the school admission form online, and submit it along with the registration fee. Once the form is submitted, parents will be notified about the dates of the aptitude test. The registration form is non-transferable, and only the particular form issued by the school may be used for registration of your child. Parents are requested to go through the fee structure, transport facility, and the prospectus carefully before filling in the form.
Students seeking admission from Class I to Class IX & Class XI will have to appear for an aptitude test in English, mathematics, general knowledge, and reasoning. The question papers will be based on the general syllabus and not on current textbooks.
Admission will be confirmed only after assessing the performance of the child in the aptitude test and a personal interview with the principal.
CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION:
On confirmation of admission, parents will be required to submit the following documents in school:
- 3 passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Copy of Aadhar Cards of student and both parents.
- School leaving certificate (in original).
- Family ID.
We look forward to welcoming you to Shiva Public Sr. Sec. School. For any further information on admission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0129-2205657, Mob: 9873405547
|12||Recognition order upto 12th class||View|
|16||COPIES OF AFFILIATION||View|