Classes Nur & Prep
- Variety of activities based on current theme including painting, drawing, pasting, working, with puzzles, dough, blocks, home corner and games.
- Circle time – Kinesiology brain and body exercises to start day.
- Small group time with teacher directed activities involving maths, science, language, music, dance skills and pre-reading.
- Outdoor activities eg Fun on swings, sand and water play, climbing, physical skills and dramatic play.
- Group time for singing games and rhymes, sharing news and discussion of monthly theme.
- Story telling through Puppet Shows, fun activities that encourage a sense of rhythm, listening skills, body and spatial awareness as well as providing an outlet for self expression.